Homeopathy College Testimonials
What students and staff have to say about us
From students on administrative services
- Very organised and co-operative.
- Efficient and always willing to help especially over the phone when needed.
- I have found the administration services excellent and I have always been able to get the help I need with a friendly and professional attitude.
- Friendly, helpful, happy and always reply and help really quickly.
- Very understanding and helpful team when being rung. They know how to deal with problems and know what is going on.
From students about the college
- You are all great. Thank you!
- So much time and effort is put into the College. It is a privilege to be part of it.
- Have enjoyed this course overall. Appreciate the strong grounding in Materia Medica, and especially the training in case management. Like the fact that tutors have several years of clinical training before teaching. It's not just theory to them!!
- Everyone does a great job. Keep up the good work. The College and the team are something to be proud of.
- I have been very impressed with the consistently high calibre of all tutors, and the efficiency of the organization.
- I’m enjoying my time at the College. I’m also really grateful for the help and understanding from the tutors– their encouragement gives us confidence in our abilities.
- Having attended other colleges I would like to congratulate the College on their professionalism and how well things are organised. The morale of the College is high and this makes studying much easier.
- Enjoy the variety of tutors.
From staff about the college
- I enjoy working for the College, and find (the CEO) very supportive.
- College management is committed to assisting tutors with professional development, and funding to allow assessment and moderation meetings. Ongoing modifications to assessment and teaching content alongside a variety of international and local tutors make for an extremely high quality course. The students are very lucky.
- It’s the best directed and motivated College of Homoeopathy in the southern hemisphere (from a tutor who teaches in Australia and NZ).
- Excellent experience was had (as I was) involved with all (staff members) at the College at all levels of functioning. Well done!
- I feel the College has made tremendous inroads into putting together and giving a professional based course. A lot of hard work has been given by all concerned.
- I think the College works hard to implement positive changes for staff and students and has made great progress in setting up unobtrusive workable systems. A lot of energy goes into providing quality service / delivery to students and assisting them.
- A great team to work with.
- A College with friendly and supportive administrators and coordinators Very positive professional people to work with.
- The College (management team) is very open to feedback and always willing and enthusiastic to help, support and encompass ideas to make our teaching and other work easier and more effective.
From students on clinical training
- Wonderful learning experience.
- Very valuable.
- Clinical training and especially the clinical skills assessments, have been invaluable to me as a student. I have learnt a lot and it has given me the confidence that I needed, I am also more relaxed about practicing, as we are all only human. All the tutors I had, have all individual methods from which I learnt something from each one.
- Good experience. Surprised at different approaches of potency administered, Great to get some hands on experience but a reality check on how far we have to go.
- I found it really informative and valuable. I really appreciate the effort the College has gone to provide these training days as it is quite difficult to arrange clinial training privately.
- College centre well set up. Good variety of tutors. Enjoyable essential part of training.
- The College has done a really helpful job setting it up.
- Very good. It opened a whole new way of learning.
- It's great. I love it. Really useful. Great tutors. Very tiring but worth it.