Echoes Flexible Distance Learning
Bay of Plenty College of Homeopathy
Study & learn homeopathy with:
- Flexible Training & Study Options
- Quality Government Approved Courses
- Expert, Experienced Tutors
- Integrated Multimedia Format
- Virtual Classroom
Echoes Co-ordinator: Julie Ross
To contact Echoes Flexible Distance Learning - click here
All Courses are designed to meet New Zealand industry standards. They are nationally approved and NZQA accredited with degree pathway options.
Stimulating lectures are provided by highly experienced, expert tutors to provide a quality homeopathic education.
Use of varied and interactive teaching techniques are used to enhance presentations and teaching:
- Powerpoint and DVD
- DVD's of homeopathic consultations
- Clinical training websites
All lectures are recorded live and are available in vcr format giving students a range of flexible learning choices:
- Study from the comfort of home
- Study at your own pace
- Easy transition between the attending and flexible learning programmes
- Never miss a lecture
Distance students have clear access to and interaction with the College through nominated staff and each student is assigned a personal tutor to assist them with all academic queries related to the course. Along with:
- Free attendance at College lectures of their current course
- Newsletters and information updates
- Seminar Information and student discounts
- Homeopathic supplies at College discounts
Encouragement and instruction in the use of internet communication tools to facilitate learning through interactive contact and tutorials with tutors. Each course unit comes with its own set of handouts along with a structured course of homestudy and assignments.
Introductory Courses of our great value introductory course available on DVD
(Units 1-10 - 1 to 2 years)
Study the basic concepts of homeopathy and medical science.
Learn to treat family and friends safely and effectively in first aid and acute situations.
Diploma Homeopathy (New Zealand)
(Units 11-40 - 3 to 5 years)
Study all aspects of homeopathy in depth.
Graduate as a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
Qualify for advanced training with either of the Colleges' degree pathways.
For more detailed information on Homeopathy College's Distance Learning Programme click on the following links: